Saturday, June 5, 2010

"KRISHNA and KARNA" a true Friends, Philosopher and Guides of my Life.

I m seriously thinking about a word Friendship, I strongly believed that we have not yet understood the actual and full meaning of the word Friendship, at-least I can say the same about myself. Friendship's first glimpses I have got when I first read about the friendship of Lord Krishna vs. Sudama and Karana vs. Duryodhana of Mahabharata. Today, when-ever I sit back and rewind my life and think, oh my God, they are so big, great, a real friends in-deed in each and every aspect of my life and I became so small in front of them that makes me  feel shy and ashamed of myself but they have never-ever made me feel like Sudama they always treat me at-par with them, but I know from the bottom of my heart that they are much more superior, bigger, better and great human beings, God bless them all.

I have got few very good friends and Rehnumas who are more than Krishna and Karna to me but I could not even became Sudama for them ever and if I judge myself on the scale of 1 to 10, you bet, I will not even score 1 mark, its not just that simple to become Sudama; I have spent 50 years of my life to come closer to Sudama, but I am sorry to say that, I could not justify the role of Sudama and even come nearer to Sudama, forget about becoming Sudama; but my God has always been very kind to me and he has sent so many Krishna's and Karna's in my life, who have made my life much-more meaningful, lovable, worth living and I would like to continue to live with the warm, affectonate and protective-shield of their friendship.

Today, in presence of you (as my real Judge), I want to say "Thank You" to all of them for making my life more meaning full, peaceful, smooth, happy, lovable and joyful. I can't stop mentioning few names which are blessings of Lord Krishna to me:

Mr. Arun Ahuja, Mr. Ashwini Dhawan, Mr. Awtar Singh, Mr. Alok Kumar, Mr. Ajay Chabra, Mr. Bablu Mishra, Mr. Devinder Singh Khanna, Mr. Harjinder Singh Toffee, Mr. Harbhajan Singh,  Mr. Hardeep Singh, Mr. Harjeet Singh Saggu, Mr. Hari Prakash, Mr. Mangat Ram, Mr. Milind Sampat, Mr. Naveen Nehra, Mr. Pargat Singh, Mr. Prakash Asudhani, Mr. R.K. Vasani, Mr. R. P. Yadav, Mr. Ramesh Singh, Mr. Saran Singh, Mr. S. L. Narayan, Mr. Satpal Khanna, Mr. Sathya Brato Sahu, Mr. Shyam Narayan Sharma, Mr. Tejinder Ghai, Mr. Vijay Kumar and Mr. Vikram Das.

Mr. Ashok Kumar Nandwani, Mr. Ajit Naik,  Mr. Chandra Mohan, Mr. Gautam Das, Mr. Gaurang Pandya, Mr. R. K. Malhotra, Mr. Ram Mohan Kapoor, Mr. Ravi Varma, Mr. S. K. De, Mr. Sethu Chakraborty, Mr. S. Thyagrajan,  Mr. Shishir Gupta, Mr. Ravi Inder Singh, Mr. Rahul Garg, Mr. Sudeep Singh Gill,  Mr. S. Murlidharan, Mr. Sundeep Mathur, Mr. T. Sheshagiri Rao, Mr. Vikram S. Shriram, Mr. Vinod Khetawat and Mr. Zubin Irani.

Mr. Arvind Kumar Jain, Mr. Arun Seth, Mr. Anil K. Beejawat, Mr. Alok Tibrewala,  Mr. Gurmeet S. Singh, Mr. K. K. Kapoor, Mr. M. Sri Hari Nair, Mr. Mohit James, Mr. Mukesh Khetrapal, Mr. Narinder Mohan Mittal,  Mr. Pankaj Chandra, Mr. P. Vijayraghavan, Mr. P. V. Balasubramanian, Mr. Ram Rakesh Gaur, Mr. Rajan Bahri, Mr. Sujit Bakshi,  Mr. Sundeep Agarwal, Mr. Rajesh Ghosh, Mr. Subash Singh Virdi, Mr. Sanjay Monga and Mr. T. K. Ghosh.

Prof. A. K. Kamlani, Prof. Akshey Kumar, Prof. Ajay Chowhan, Mr. Ashok Tiwari, Prof. Amit Paul Singh, Mr. B. K. Pandey, Mr. Dilbagh Singh, Mr. J. Shiva Subramanian, Dr. Mukesh Chaturvedi, Prof. Prem Mohan Lacotia, Mr. Prem Singh Bains, Dr. R. Joga Rao,  Dr. S. K. Kaushik, Mr. Shyam Makhija,  Mr. Sekhar Chandrasekhar, Dr. S. K. Pandey and Mr. Virender Kumar Shrivastava.

Dr. Amit Arora, Dr. (Mrs.) Manjari Tirpathi, Dr. Prabhat Goel, Dr. Rakshit and Dr. Sukhwant Singh

They are my Friends and well wishers who have made my life worth living, I can not pay back the help, support and guidance they have provided to me from time to time and I will always be indebted to them for-ever. At the end I pray to God almighty to Bless all my friends and give them what-ever they have ever think-of in their lives and make them the most happiest human beings and great Friends on this Universe.

With Prayers,
Sudama-gurcharan

2 comments:

  1. oh my god...please stop these..because these very serious feelings and impossible to understand for a simple person like me...but in fact....these are great wording and a true feelings....good...keep it up....best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may want to add something:
    " And to all those people who helped me without ever letting me know what they did for me" :)

    ReplyDelete